The wise words of hair stylist Frankie Foye. But the woman speaks the truth. Prints are always in and always fab. I’m absolutely loving what I am seeing with print for this spring. A personal favorite is the 3.1 Phillip Lim Dress shown above. Lim went for a more fitted look than usual, but it’s working. Also check out this sexy See by Chloé silk-taffeta skirt shown below. Pair it with a simple top and you are ready to go. But for the adventurous fashionistas, I love a navy stripe with an animal print. It is minimalist with an edge. While Spring has not sprung, I am loving getting excited about it.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago