It all started when Kim Kardashian saw her W Magazine spread on the Sunday Episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York. You could see her nipple and she was NOT pleased. Kim said “Oh my God, I’m more naked that I was in Playboy. I’m so mad right now. [The magazine] promised I would be covered with artwork — you can see the nipples! The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of … I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue.” Eek Kim. Things escalated and W Magazine decided to fire back at Kim’s claims. In an email, the magazine said “In keeping in line with the theme of W Magazine’s November Art Issue, Kim Kardashian’s cover was conceived as an artistic collaboration with well-known artist Barbara Kruger, and was a meditation on the influence that reality TV has on contemporary culture. The inside portfolio documented the career and power of Kim Kardashian as a work of art, using the language of artists like Jeff Koons (see Rabbit) and Gilbert & George (see The Singing Sculpture).” In October, Kim did say that she would be honored to be featured in the magazine. Hm… Do we buy Kim’s story?
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 3 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago