Galliano’s interplay of light and shade was carried throughout the show with brilliant execution. As Galliano said himself, this collection was definitely “technically challenging.” The embroideries and intricately designed silhouettes were all equally ornate and structured. To be honest, I was not a fan of the garments themselves, but I’d be a fool not to respect the opulence and beauty of this collection. Pencil skirts were a staple of the collection, and were featured in the more casual looks. Voluminous dresses were the name of the game for his evening gowns. With Galliano, you always get a real show.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago