It’s finally been announced. The fashion director at Barneys will be Amanda Brooks. After months of speculation, Daniella Vitale, the chief merchandiser at Barneys said “I have long admired Amanda and her effortless blend of luxury and individual style. Her unique perspective on fashion mirrors what Barneys represents and we feel very fortunate to have her join the team.” Brooks will start on February 7, just in time for fashion week! She previously worked at William Morris, where she worked with Chanel, Tod’s and American Express. She helped with their marketing, advertising and image building. In addition she has written for Vogue and the New York Times, and has been an independent consultant for DVF, Tory Burch, and Roger Vivier. Damn, girl’s resumé is stacked. No wonder Barneys swooped her up!
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago