Yet another outrageous collection from Gaultier in the spirit of his upcoming exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA). The exhibition will launch on June 17 and will stay through October 2, it will be called The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk. It will include 120 looks, mostly drawn from his previous collections. Sketches, photographs, stage costumes, film excerpts from runway shows, concerts and dance performances are expected. Gaultier’s couture show was mostly neutral, but also included many bright patterns and splashes of color. All models went down the runway with a different variation of a colored mohawk. I am not usually Gaultier’s biggest fan, but I do respect his bold choices and creativity.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 week ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago