Of course Karl unveils another perfect Chanel collection. The collection epitomized delicate sparkle. As Lagerfeld said himself, “I was sick of all those Eiffel Towers, sick of all those violent colors.” The silhouettes were graceful, the chiffons were all built on a sequined legging. In addition, all of the models wore ballet flats down the runway. Lagerfeld’s use of a neutral pallet was refreshing and effective. But the collection still captured the essence of Chanel has a brand. It was timeless and innovative. My two favorite looks from the collection were: the structured pink dress with ruffled skirt and black bow (photographed above), and black jacket with white collar and sequined leggings (photographed below).
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago