Just recently, Women’s Wear Daily changed their newspaper format. I am not pleased. The old format gave WWD a magazine appeal, with a large picture on the front page, and articles to follow. Now, they have taken on a legit newspaper appearance, by including breaking news on the front page. I don’t like it. It is too clustered and is just all around un engaging. Will this new layout fail like Gap’s new logo. Well. I hope so.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago