Staying on the theme of fashion and films, I know that many of you will be bored tomorrow when you are snowed in and have nothing to do. I am here to help. If you have not seen this fashion documentary, it is a must see. Valentino the Last Emperor came out about 2 years ago, and it is truly brilliant. I saw it twice in theaters. Not only am I a tough critic, but I get bored easily. This documentary kept me interested and intrigued for all 96 minutes. I strongly recommend that while vegging out on the couch, you check this out.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago