She will be Emanuelle Alt! The stylist who most recently worked for Balenciaga and Isabel Marant will replace Carine Roitfield immediately. Alt stated on Vogue.fr “It’s a great honor for me, but also a great pleasure to become the editor of Vogue Paris that I know so well. In working with very talented teams I will try to develop the the incredible potential of Vogue Paris.” A little birdy tells me Alt & Roitfield are not the best of friends, but whatever. As amazing as Roitfield was, I can’t wait to see what Alt has to offer.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago