Most unfortunate piece of fashion gossip I have heard in weeks. Apparently, employees of the TSA recently tried to confiscate a traveler’s $1,245.00 Christian Louboutin loafers. They were deemed “weapons.” Excuse my french, but WTF. COME ON. At least the shoes were not confiscated in the end. That would be very tragic.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago