After 10 years of hard work for French Vogue, Carine has given her letter of resignation. Ms. Roitfeld will leave the magazine in a couple of weeks to work on a few projects of her own. She comments, “It’s 10 years that I’m editor of the magazine, I think it’s time to do something different.” Rumors have circulated in the past that she would take Wintour’s position at American Vogue, she says that this is “not at all the case”. The replacement for her position will be announced within the next few weeks. We will miss you Carine!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago