A dream come true? I think so. The website called “Moda Operandi” put runway collections on their website for purchase within 48 hours of the runway show. Some of the designers they carry include Thakoon, Proenza Schouler, Narcisco Rodriquez and Alexander Wang. To order these garments, members must give a 50% deposit, and then the clothes are manufactured and shipped in around 4 months. Costumers are allowed to return the garments if they don’t fit, or are dissatisfying. The site will offer spring, resort, fall and pre-fall collections for women, and will sell jewelry and accessories for the rest of the year. Cannot wait for this!!!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago