After an unsettling financial year, J. Crew has decided to take their company private. Chairman and CEO Millard Drexler joined with private equity firms TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners in a 3 billion dollar buyout of the company. This was a smart decision for J. Crew after loosing 13.8 percent of profits in their third quarter. Oh J. Crew, hopefully this will be a smart move. Would be sad to see this empire go under.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago