Emma Watson recently announced that she will be working with Alberta Ferretti to create an “organic clothing line”. The line is to come out after Christmas. Emma commented on the line: “I can’t reveal the name yet but there will be more information about it soon,” but she did mention that the line will be “very classic, 60s Jane Birkin.” Sounds good to me! With the new Harry Potter film coming out this Thursday, Emma is a hot ticket! She is even planning on designing the line for free. “I will put it out there that I will work for anyone for free if they are prepared to make their clothing fair trade organic,” Watson said. At only 20, she has a bright future ahead.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago