As fall turns to winter, I have found two very key pieces for the cold weather. The first is this Rebecca Taylor down jacket. As described by Neiman Marcus “Snow bunny meets snow leopard on this plush, fun coat.” It is on the pricey side but peeeerfect for this winter. The second item are these great Belle by Siegerson Morrison booties. The smooth leather silhouette features a zippered vamp, gleaming metal buckles, and a soft toe that is always flattering!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago