The Stella McCartney show started much too simple and boring but ended with a bang. In the beginning the collection had a Salvation-Army feel that I was not loving. This entire portion of the collection was mostly based on oversized denim outfits that were boxy. There were too too many pant suits, which all looked the same. But towards the end, the collection came together just as I thought it would. There were many beautiful silky dresses, and finally, there were some beautiful pant suits. Stella, you scared me!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 2 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago