Moschino’s show was truly a red, white and blue affair. I can’t say I was fan though. Maybe it is because I always feel that Moschino’s shows are over the top, but this one just didn’t do it for me. Almost all of the models walked with sunglasses, and some head accessory, be it a cowboy hat, or a head scarf. While there were a few silhouettes that seemed wearable, everything else was pretty lavish. But in a positive regard, Moschino did stay true to their identity.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago