I loved D&G’s Spring show. I can imagine the set filled with real roses, peonies, hydrangeas, ferns and ivy was absolutely beautiful. Their sweet and innocent frocks were to die for. I loved the use of floral prints and splashes of bright reds. The print repetition was a redundant, but the collection was still executed well. The bright Vintage sunglasses were a cute touch, along with the pastel espadrilles. Overall, very cute and girly.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago