What a wonderful vacation. I returned to New York City yesterday after my much anticipated family vacation to Saint John in the US Virgin Islands. The weather was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious. Already back to the normal routine, but still reminiscing of this great trip. One of the (definite) highlights was dining at The Fatty Crab. We enjoyed brunch and TWO dinners there. So you know it was good. Menu is listed below. We tried basically everything. The “Yellow Curry Chicken” was among the favorites. Apparently it’s on the menu at the West Village location. See ya there!
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 9 hours ago
- Lower east side at dusk. instagram.com/p/Zf5ZNAD9bw/ 11 hours ago
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 1 day ago
- Most #inspirational #purchase to date. 😍🇫🇷🙏 instagram.com/p/Zddr-2j9VT/ 1 day ago
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 2 days ago