While I am somewhat blown away by the thought of Fall, I am also extremely excited. As we received our Fall products at A.P.C. nearly one month ago, Autumn has been on my mind. I decided to put together a few Pre-Fall looks to stir a bit of excitement, while not diving in too fast. I snagged these (sweet) camo pants by Current/Elliott last week. Guaranteed they will be sold out in every store by next month. They have a fantastic fit. Plus, who doesn’t love a nice pair of camo pants? The E. Porselli A.P.C. flats should be familiar to you avid readers. The brown leather bag above will be a new addition to my wardrobe. Another great A.P.C. piece. Are you surprised? The top is a simple Isabel one. Second outfit up is on the sweeter side. Chic The Row cate eye sunglasses paired with this lovely silk A.P.C. ruffle dress and the Isabel Marant bad ass Jenny boots. I’m psyched!
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 17 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 20 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 1 day ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago