In only a few short weeks I will be heading to St. John in the USVI for a little family vacation. I could not be more excited. As the trip draws closer, I am beginning to nail down my beach and travel essentials. This summer I am totally hooked up with the goods. First, my Celine sunglasses, as previously discussed in a former post. They are polarized and perfect for the beach. Not to mention the fabulous color. Second, my beautiful new all white one piece. I love one pieces this season. They are subtle and pretty sexy (if I do say so myself). Third, the amazing A.P.C. cheetah printed beach bag. The carry all, which I recently purchased at our (now finished) sale. Fourth, gold Porselli ballet flats. Simple and great for dinners out with the fam. And finally, Rebecca Taylor sundresses! They are cool and cute. I think I’m almost set. I can’t wait.
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 12 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 22 hours ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago
- #TBT #graffiti in #Paris 🇫🇷 instagram.com/p/ZYIKdED9eT/ 1 day ago
- RT @APC_USA: Lining up for @APC_USA + @NIKE at Mercer Street NY http://t.co/bJvjWEKZVU 2 days ago