Two new purchases that I’m really excited about. I splurged on the Darcel Disappoints x Colette collaboration iPhone case from the Colette Carnaval. I love it. It’s kitschy and fun. If you are unaware of the collaboration, it just looks like a funky graphic case, but if you’re in the know, it’s a fun thing to spot. Alllllso decided to kick it old school with a pair of men’s 574 New Balance sneaks in black. When I saw a friend at work with them, I immediately fell in love. Perfect to pair with girly dresses or my A.P.C. jeans. Buying new stuff feels good.
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 4 hours ago
- Most #inspirational #purchase to date. 😍🇫🇷🙏 instagram.com/p/Zddr-2j9VT/ 4 hours ago
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 19 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 1 day ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago