Everyone’s favorite summer event has (nearly) arrived. The A.P.C. summer sale begins June 7 (a.k.a. tomorrow). What does this fabulous sale consist of? Pretty much the entire store at 30% or 50% off. No, the raw denim, quilts, pre-fall and all other off-collection pieces are not included. BUT! All pre-spring, spring and summer items (with only few exceptions) are. The sale will be available online, at the Mercer store and at the West Fourth store. Don’t wait around, get to your local A.P.C. as soon as possible. The doors open tomorrow morning at 11 a.m. Sizes are limited, so don’t miss out. My pick? The yellow zip-up cowboy boots. I’ve been waiting for these babies all season! Tomorrow, they will be mine.
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 2 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 6 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 22 hours ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago