Summer is FINALLY approaching. Thank god. I can’t take this rain and chilly weather. With the seasonal spirit in mind, I have a few favorite swim suits. Recently, I have taken a liking to one pieces. They are sexy without showing too much skin. They leave some to be desired and are extremely flattering on every figure (duh). My three faves are shown above. A fab DVF zebra piece, a girly Chloé and the A.P.C. x Tooshie collaboration tie dye suit. The prints are just perfect on these. As for two pieces. They’re always good. Zimmermann is my all time favorite bathing suit designer at the moment. Launched by two Australian sisters in 1991, they know swim wear (and designed the ruffled bathing suit on the bottom far left). Miu Miu’s frilly halter and Mulberry’s string bikini are equally adorable. Get ready for the beach people. I can’t wait to vacation in Saint John with my family at the end of July.
- 👑 #Princess #Crepe 🎀 See you in a week 💋 #tbt #Paris 💕 instagram.com/p/ZqHdCjj9fV/ 1 day ago
- 👑 #Princess Crepe. See you in a week 🎀 #TBT instagram.com/p/ZqHGp8j9e3/ 1 day ago
- Interiors and exteriors instagram.com/p/Znxy8Qj9YZ/ 1 day ago
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 2 days ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 3 days ago