I take after my mother. Therefore, I love tea and scones. Today I went to Tea and Sympathy on Greenwich in the West Village for the first time. I did not enjoy tea and scones, but the British grub was fantastic. Garlic chicken salad? Oh yes. Flavorful and delicious. The place is very quant and very cute. Adorned with tea cups and treats, Tea and Sympathy will suit any needs. It definitely satisfied my lunch break one. Definitely going back for tea time. Who’s down?
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 6 hours ago
- Most #inspirational #purchase to date. 😍🇫🇷🙏 instagram.com/p/Zddr-2j9VT/ 6 hours ago
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 22 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 1 day ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago