After a few wonderful days in Atlanta, Georgia, celebrating my cousin’s graduation from Emory, I am finally back in New York. In even better news, I am officially on summer vacation. While I will be working at A.P.C. full time, it could not feel better to take a rest from school. Therefore you can expect more regular updates. I truly apologize, things as usual have been crazy but now all shall be normalized. ALSO! Guess what? Now Miss Lily’s, the super cool Jamaican restaurant and neighboring juice bar, which are located on Sullivan Street in Soho, have opened a record shop and boutique store. It is just adorable. I got an awesome t-shirt and checked out their great tunes. Please stop by. It’s on Sullivan’s Houston Street corner.
- Interiors and exteriors instagram.com/p/Znxy8Qj9YZ/ 20 hours ago
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 1 day ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 1 day ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 2 days ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 2 days ago