Saturday night I received some very exciting news. I found out that I have been admitted to Barnard College for Fall 2012. Fordham wasn’t all it was cracked up to be and I could not be happier to move on to Barnard. For those of you unfamiliar with Barnard College, it is an official college of Columbia University. Therefore, students are able to take all of your classes at Columbia University and also be part of a smaller, female community. On to the fabulousness. In addition to being an outstanding academic institution, it has the coolest study and work center I have ever seen. This place is called the Diana Center. The Diana Center is a U.S. “Green” building with incredible architecture and chic interior design. I could not be more lucky that this is where I will be spending much of my time studying. Check it out. You’ll be jealous.
- Just posted a photo @ SoHo instagram.com/p/tNxWc7j9aB/ 15 hours ago
- I preordered. Did you? @ Apple Store, SoHo instagram.com/p/tILZAdj9bM/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tAxTa_D9Z6/ 5 days ago
- Where all Mondays should begin. @beardedyogi @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/s9zmrGj9YG/ 6 days ago
- I miss u 🇫🇷 @ Place des Vosges instagram.com/p/s8Zl90j9bU/ 1 week ago