Saturday night I received some very exciting news. I found out that I have been admitted to Barnard College for Fall 2012. Fordham wasn’t all it was cracked up to be and I could not be happier to move on to Barnard. For those of you unfamiliar with Barnard College, it is an official college of Columbia University. Therefore, students are able to take all of your classes at Columbia University and also be part of a smaller, female community. On to the fabulousness. In addition to being an outstanding academic institution, it has the coolest study and work center I have ever seen. This place is called the Diana Center. The Diana Center is a U.S. “Green” building with incredible architecture and chic interior design. I could not be more lucky that this is where I will be spending much of my time studying. Check it out. You’ll be jealous.
- See you tomorrow LA! ☀️ #tbt instagram.com/p/rHnf0hD9Y_/ 17 hours ago
- The most beautiful Wednesday. @ Wythe Hotel instagram.com/p/rFbiCdD9W-/ 1 day ago
- Happy birthday Miss fanbrest @ The Soho Building instagram.com/p/rAk6Syj9Wh/ 3 days ago
- The greatest place in the world. @ Tomoe Sushi instagram.com/p/q-aSf0j9S3/ 4 days ago
- #fbf so good to see this one tonight! @TheRealJatzen @ Jerz instagram.com/p/q5KNGEj9Wx/ 6 days ago