Both fortunately and unfortunately I found myself shopping on the Internet during the wee hours of the night last week (yes, late, after I had gone out). Luckily enough, I found and scored this beautiful old Isabel Marant stars and stripes dress. I am kind of obsessed. It’s 100% silk, it has ruffles and it’s comfortable. Oh, did I mention it’s Isabel Marant? What more could a girl ask for. To be honest, it’s a nice change of pace from this seasons loud and in your face tie dyes and varsity numbers, and it’s all mine. Can’t wait for the weather to change (again) into hot and steamy days for this frock. Summer, come back!
- 🌺🌸🌷 !! @ Diana Center at Barnard instagram.com/p/m0Mvcsj9f3/ 12 hours ago
- #America @ American Museum of Natural History instagram.com/p/ms9J52D9Vn/ 3 days ago
- #TBT @ BIZZ'Art Quai De Valmy instagram.com/p/mnIBh8D9f1/ 5 days ago
- Good morning. @ Mercer St- Soho instagram.com/p/mkk3jKD9WO/ 6 days ago
- Thank you Isabel. @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/mh3crZD9ed/ 1 week ago