Both fortunately and unfortunately I found myself shopping on the Internet during the wee hours of the night last week (yes, late, after I had gone out). Luckily enough, I found and scored this beautiful old Isabel Marant stars and stripes dress. I am kind of obsessed. It’s 100% silk, it has ruffles and it’s comfortable. Oh, did I mention it’s Isabel Marant? What more could a girl ask for. To be honest, it’s a nice change of pace from this seasons loud and in your face tie dyes and varsity numbers, and it’s all mine. Can’t wait for the weather to change (again) into hot and steamy days for this frock. Summer, come back!
- Barnard- instagram.com/p/nGOZH2D9ZX/ 1 day ago
- Easter for champs. @ Peter Luger Steak House Est. 1887 instagram.com/p/nEAxq_D9Tn/ 1 day ago
- @carterchase_7 just turned a breadstick into a cannoli. @ Peter Luger Steak House Est. 1887 instagram.com/p/nBzorJj9cz/ 2 days ago
- He just turned a bread stick into a cannoli. @ Peter Luger Steak House Est. 1887 instagram.com/p/nBzdlfD9ce/ 2 days ago
- Bentley commercial on Bond filmed with only iPhones! instagram.com/p/m8bcaQD9Zz/ 4 days ago