Both fortunately and unfortunately I found myself shopping on the Internet during the wee hours of the night last week (yes, late, after I had gone out). Luckily enough, I found and scored this beautiful old Isabel Marant stars and stripes dress. I am kind of obsessed. It’s 100% silk, it has ruffles and it’s comfortable. Oh, did I mention it’s Isabel Marant? What more could a girl ask for. To be honest, it’s a nice change of pace from this seasons loud and in your face tie dyes and varsity numbers, and it’s all mine. Can’t wait for the weather to change (again) into hot and steamy days for this frock. Summer, come back!
- Thanks for the view @alexandrabari99 @ Rue Charlot instagram.com/p/4uf8sQD9Sa/ 17 hours ago
- Paris 13eme @ Moulin des Pres instagram.com/p/4tv6Iqj9Rf/ 1 day ago
- Anniversaire sur Seine. Happy happy Kat! @ La Péniche-Théâtre LA BALEINE BLANCHE instagram.com/p/4sE7dmD9Ye/ 1 day ago
- #regram pamsotter @ Rue De Normandie instagram.com/p/4rq9yzD9T_/ 1 day ago
- laguinguettedangele lunch in the #tuilleries with mbyates2 ☺️🍪☀️ @ Jardin Des Tuileries instagram.com/p/4pEpq4D9eF/ 2 days ago