Both fortunately and unfortunately I found myself shopping on the Internet during the wee hours of the night last week (yes, late, after I had gone out). Luckily enough, I found and scored this beautiful old Isabel Marant stars and stripes dress. I am kind of obsessed. It’s 100% silk, it has ruffles and it’s comfortable. Oh, did I mention it’s Isabel Marant? What more could a girl ask for. To be honest, it’s a nice change of pace from this seasons loud and in your face tie dyes and varsity numbers, and it’s all mine. Can’t wait for the weather to change (again) into hot and steamy days for this frock. Summer, come back!
- RT @ModoYogaNYC: Check out this lovely article in the new york times on modo yoga nyc....... fb.me/PFNPTVwh 4 hours ago
- Friday flashback. La France. @ Paris instagram.com/p/hlzZ9Mj9SM/ 10 hours ago
- #fuel. @ Chobani SoHo instagram.com/p/hi0DX3D9Zh/ 1 day ago
- ? @ Souen SoHo instagram.com/p/hgWk9rD9Vx/ 2 days ago
- Most wonderful time of the year 🎅🎄 @ Waverly Place instagram.com/p/hdlx0lj9d8/ 3 days ago