Both fortunately and unfortunately I found myself shopping on the Internet during the wee hours of the night last week (yes, late, after I had gone out). Luckily enough, I found and scored this beautiful old Isabel Marant stars and stripes dress. I am kind of obsessed. It’s 100% silk, it has ruffles and it’s comfortable. Oh, did I mention it’s Isabel Marant? What more could a girl ask for. To be honest, it’s a nice change of pace from this seasons loud and in your face tie dyes and varsity numbers, and it’s all mine. Can’t wait for the weather to change (again) into hot and steamy days for this frock. Summer, come back!
- Happy birthday Miss fanbrest @ The Soho Building instagram.com/p/rAk6Syj9Wh/ 11 hours ago
- The greatest place in the world. @ Tomoe Sushi instagram.com/p/q-aSf0j9S3/ 1 day ago
- #fbf so good to see this one tonight! @TheRealJatzen @ Jerz instagram.com/p/q5KNGEj9Wx/ 3 days ago
- RT @APC_USA: Staff at the A.P.C. Wythe Hotel Pop-up Shop http://t.co/pV8vtUIaSk 3 days ago
- And he's off 😭 @ Apc instagram.com/p/q2h1K5D9UA/ 4 days ago