Last night was the grand opening party for the new A.P.C. store in the West Village on West Fourth and Perry Street. AKA my place of work. What was my attire for the event? Current collection A.P.C., obviously. I wore the traditional A.P.C. raw denim mini skirt, tan heeled penny loafers, a navy merino wool cardigan and a beautiful gold silk paisley top. It was quite a look. The party had a fantastic turn out, the store was jammed! Definitely a night to remember.
- Friday flashback. La France. @ Paris instagram.com/p/hlzZ9Mj9SM/ 5 hours ago
- #fuel. @ Chobani SoHo instagram.com/p/hi0DX3D9Zh/ 1 day ago
- ? @ Souen SoHo instagram.com/p/hgWk9rD9Vx/ 2 days ago
- Most wonderful time of the year 🎅🎄 @ Waverly Place instagram.com/p/hdlx0lj9d8/ 3 days ago
- On week from freedom. #WINTERBREAK @ Brooks Hall instagram.com/p/hbnrb9D9QZ/ 4 days ago