Last night was the grand opening party for the new A.P.C. store in the West Village on West Fourth and Perry Street. AKA my place of work. What was my attire for the event? Current collection A.P.C., obviously. I wore the traditional A.P.C. raw denim mini skirt, tan heeled penny loafers, a navy merino wool cardigan and a beautiful gold silk paisley top. It was quite a look. The party had a fantastic turn out, the store was jammed! Definitely a night to remember.
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 14 hours ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 22 hours ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 1 day ago
- Lower east side at dusk. instagram.com/p/Zf5ZNAD9bw/ 1 day ago
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 2 days ago