My Easter was made when I stopped into the BookMarc Store after work yesterday. It was my dream come true. A coloring book for grown ups, fashion style. For $12.99 I can color Celine, A.P.C., Marant (and more) to my hearts content. The book is super cute. It has a fantastic cover, shown above, and only the best designs to fill in. You will have hours of fun with this one. I’m off to buy markers as we speak. Don’t expect to hear from me for a while.
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 2 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 5 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 21 hours ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago