Pointy or round toe, I don’t care. Matte black and patent leather pumps are, just so, timeless. I am over geometric and “trendy ” “it” shoes. Probably because they take over my closet, hence my current hatred towards my entire shoe collection. You will hate them too next season (if you don’t already). My suggestion is to only go top of the line for these, a.k.a (the classic) Manolo Blanik, Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti and Prada. They’ll never be bougie, they’ll always be cool. I’m with Garance Doré on this one.
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 5 hours ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 13 hours ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 1 day ago
- Lower east side at dusk. instagram.com/p/Zf5ZNAD9bw/ 1 day ago
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 2 days ago