Pointy or round toe, I don’t care. Matte black and patent leather pumps are, just so, timeless. I am over geometric and “trendy ” “it” shoes. Probably because they take over my closet, hence my current hatred towards my entire shoe collection. You will hate them too next season (if you don’t already). My suggestion is to only go top of the line for these, a.k.a (the classic) Manolo Blanik, Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti and Prada. They’ll never be bougie, they’ll always be cool. I’m with Garance Doré on this one.
- 👑 #Princess #Crepe 🎀 See you in a week 💋 #tbt #Paris 💕 instagram.com/p/ZqHdCjj9fV/ 12 hours ago
- 👑 #Princess Crepe. See you in a week 🎀 #TBT instagram.com/p/ZqHGp8j9e3/ 12 hours ago
- Interiors and exteriors instagram.com/p/Znxy8Qj9YZ/ 1 day ago
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 2 days ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 2 days ago