These Isabel Marant dip dyed pieces are festive, bright and fun. The pants and shorts are a bit too much for me, but I absolutely love the sweatshirt and shirt dress. The colors are just minimal enough for a dip die. I ordered the dress from Netaporter and almost bought the sweatshirt at Bergdorfs yesterday. I’m obsessed. These pieces are really getting me in the spring/summer spirit. I’m also a huge fan of these scarves below. The gold silk one on the left is A.P.C., of course. The paisley print is a perfect pairing with the luxe gold silk. The Missoni headband is a true classic and a really great way to defeat the heat. While somewhat impractical, I love these Oscar de la Renta earrings. They are 24 k gold with colored enamel. All items are available on Netaporter. Scoop them up.
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 4 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 8 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 1 day ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago