Two things I can’t get enough of: K. Jacques collaboration with Opening Ceremony and the Greek food from Snack Taverna. I have been eyeing these strappy sandals for a few months now. They are pretty fantastic. We all know that K. Jacques is timeless and known for quality, therefore it’s time to snag a pair of these fabulous sandals. They range up from $250.00 and are available on Opening Ceremony’s website. Now for the food. Not only is Snack Taverna on Thompson St. in Soho less than one block away from my apartment, but it’s by far the best Greek food I have ever had. Aside from meals in Greece. The ingredients are super fresh and super good. I highly recommend their Roasted 1.0 sandwich (chunky red pepper slices, plentiful portobello mushrooms and pungent arugula with a spicy feta spread on crunchy authentic Greek striate bread) or their Artichoke Chicken Salad (potatoes, creamy butter beans, tangy marinated chicken, tomatoes, scallions and string beans on a bed of fresh arugula). I’ve only heard great things about their lamb. Sandals. Check. Greek Food. Check. Summer …on the way.
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 6 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 17 hours ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago
- #TBT #graffiti in #Paris 🇫🇷 instagram.com/p/ZYIKdED9eT/ 1 day ago
- RT @APC_USA: Lining up for @APC_USA + @NIKE at Mercer Street NY http://t.co/bJvjWEKZVU 2 days ago