I’ve known it all along. Isabel Marant is a true genius, and her Fall/Winter 2012 collection has given me even that much more justification. It is every girls dream collection. Frilly and feminine, yet edgy with a Western twist. I love the silk and lace dresses, as well as the Western tops and leopard jacket. The collection is totally carefree. I know this collection will not only get high grades in my book, but in all books. Every silhouette is executed to perfection. The brand itself is in “expansion mode” according to Women’s Wear Daily. Marant plans to open 6 new boutiques worldwide. I think it’s great, except I hope it is not too much too soon. I pray that the collection never becomes mainstream and always stays stylish. Hey, the woman herself looked pretty chic après show.
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 12 hours ago
- Charlot. instagram.com/p/-gDl6pD9ac/ 2 days ago
- Paris by night. instagram.com/p/-ezC_nD9en/ 2 days ago
- Monday night treat. #patisserie #paris @ Liberté Pâtisserie-Boulangerie instagram.com/p/-b-13BD9Wa/ 3 days ago
- Sunday. @ Passage des Abbesses instagram.com/p/-ZEpbPj9bd/ 4 days ago