I’ve known it all along. Isabel Marant is a true genius, and her Fall/Winter 2012 collection has given me even that much more justification. It is every girls dream collection. Frilly and feminine, yet edgy with a Western twist. I love the silk and lace dresses, as well as the Western tops and leopard jacket. The collection is totally carefree. I know this collection will not only get high grades in my book, but in all books. Every silhouette is executed to perfection. The brand itself is in “expansion mode” according to Women’s Wear Daily. Marant plans to open 6 new boutiques worldwide. I think it’s great, except I hope it is not too much too soon. I pray that the collection never becomes mainstream and always stays stylish. Hey, the woman herself looked pretty chic après show.
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 11 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 22 hours ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago
- #TBT #graffiti in #Paris 🇫🇷 instagram.com/p/ZYIKdED9eT/ 1 day ago
- RT @APC_USA: Lining up for @APC_USA + @NIKE at Mercer Street NY http://t.co/bJvjWEKZVU 2 days ago