Isabel Marant kills it this spring in the shoe department. With the recent warm weather, I can’t help but think about sandals. These wedges are all perfect. My personal favorite is the middle style. Unfortunately these “Zora” leather lacquered wedge sandals are $710. I’m dreaming. But will probably, eventually, break the bank on one of these in the up coming months. They’re just too good to be true. Vanessa Bruno’s mini lune purse is great accompaniment. I love these little bags in such great colors. And the price point is far more favorable than the above footwear. They are $331 and available on La Garçonne. P.S. The strap is removable! Bruno & Marant, I can’t wait to see your fall/winter 2012 ready-to-wear collections.
- Last few days at this place @ Joe Columbia instagram.com/p/voQQ0gD9UP/ 1 day ago
- V @ Lovely Day instagram.com/p/vmZ-olD9Wg/ 2 days ago
- Missing mornings like this. #regram @ Ladurée instagram.com/p/veEYsgD9VZ/ 5 days ago
- Sunday morning. @ 108 instagram.com/p/vdvRZ9D9aW/ 5 days ago
- Montclair 👌 @ 108 instagram.com/p/vbhGJYj9YQ/ 6 days ago