The Burberry Prorsum fall show is one that I look forward to all year. It almost never disappoints. This one was especially impressive. The feminine bow tie belts were adorable, I loved the graphic t-shirts and the structured jackets were beautiful. The finale with a fantastic touch. The umbrellas were awesome and fit the collection’s aesthetic. Christopher Bailey knows best. Prorsum’s spring collection, available on Netaporter, is also pretty awesome. The raffia parka, pleated jersey maxi dress and double faced leather trench are to die for. But I will say, fall is Prorsum’s season.
- 👍 Sunday. @ The Pop Up Flea instagram.com/p/hrC3tgD9YR/ 10 hours ago
- RT @bwog: *New York's hottest club: Butler 1 day ago
- Making my home an office. #finals @ 107 instagram.com/p/hoN_SCj9TT/ 1 day ago
- RT @ModoYogaNYC: Check out this lovely article in the new york times on modo yoga nyc....... fb.me/PFNPTVwh 2 days ago
- Friday flashback. La France. @ Paris instagram.com/p/hlzZ9Mj9SM/ 2 days ago