The Pico Means Little new website has officially launched. What fantastic architectural jewelry. Proud to be the face of it! If you don’t know about Pico, check out the site: http://www.picomeanslittle.com. Designer Andrea Pico is based out of my hometown in Montclair, NJ but sells her jewelry across the country. You might know her as the designer for the Frank Lloyd Wright Collection jewelry, which is available at the Guggenheim Museum here in the city. Don’t let it pass you by.
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 8 hours ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 1 day ago
- Lower east side at dusk. instagram.com/p/Zf5ZNAD9bw/ 1 day ago
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 2 days ago
- Most #inspirational #purchase to date. 😍🇫🇷🙏 instagram.com/p/Zddr-2j9VT/ 2 days ago