Absolutely love everything about the spring APC collection. Finally picked out all the pieces I need (and you need too). From the top left: Porsellis ballet flats, striped cap sleeve pullover, raw denim skirt, (the BEST) camo jacket, my New Standard raw jeans, striped merino wool pullover & horsehide boots. Such a good collection. Where can you buy it all you may ask? APC.fr is all stocked up on the new merch, but if you are in the city, you can also swing by our Mercer St location (between Prince and Spring Sts). Buuuuuut. The West 4th location is finally opening! February 9th is the tentative (but most definite) day it will open. Our other West Village location (92 Perry St) has officially turned into a Surplus store. This means it carries last years collection of the current season at 50% off. Check it ooooout. No disappointments from A.P.C. As usual.
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 10 hours ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 18 hours ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 1 day ago
- Lower east side at dusk. instagram.com/p/Zf5ZNAD9bw/ 1 day ago
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 2 days ago