Absolutely love everything about the spring APC collection. Finally picked out all the pieces I need (and you need too). From the top left: Porsellis ballet flats, striped cap sleeve pullover, raw denim skirt, (the BEST) camo jacket, my New Standard raw jeans, striped merino wool pullover & horsehide boots. Such a good collection. Where can you buy it all you may ask? APC.fr is all stocked up on the new merch, but if you are in the city, you can also swing by our Mercer St location (between Prince and Spring Sts). Buuuuuut. The West 4th location is finally opening! February 9th is the tentative (but most definite) day it will open. Our other West Village location (92 Perry St) has officially turned into a Surplus store. This means it carries last years collection of the current season at 50% off. Check it ooooout. No disappointments from A.P.C. As usual.
- 🌺🌸🌷 !! @ Diana Center at Barnard instagram.com/p/m0Mvcsj9f3/ 12 hours ago
- #America @ American Museum of Natural History instagram.com/p/ms9J52D9Vn/ 3 days ago
- #TBT @ BIZZ'Art Quai De Valmy instagram.com/p/mnIBh8D9f1/ 5 days ago
- Good morning. @ Mercer St- Soho instagram.com/p/mkk3jKD9WO/ 6 days ago
- Thank you Isabel. @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/mh3crZD9ed/ 1 week ago