Party began with this view. It was absolutely incredible. I was lucky enough to enjoy a fantastic dinner at my friend’s apartment right in the center of Times Square. For the entire evening I sported a What Goes Around Comes Around silk sleeveless jumper with a vintage Chanel chain belt and gold Chanel shoes. Elegance is the only way to go to on New Years. Mid evening I subwayed downtown to the Jane Hotel for their chic celebration. Highlight was by far the champagne toast at the New Year. Absolutely no better place and way to ring in 2012. Night finished at the Westway not too far away. Completely successful New Years. 2012 is going to be the best year yet. I know it.
- Bless us. @ Chez Nous instagram.com/p/u1bMvkD9fa/ 8 hours ago
- Deserted Diana. @ Diana Center at Barnard instagram.com/p/uyhMfGj9RX/ 1 day ago
- My happiest of places. modoyoganyc @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/utf50SD9Qo/ 3 days ago
- Fall suburban sunrise 🍂🌰🌔 @ 108 instagram.com/p/up39IeD9YC/ 4 days ago
- Fall suburban sunrise 🍂🌰🌔 @ 108 instagram.com/p/up3CXfj9WX/ 4 days ago