Party began with this view. It was absolutely incredible. I was lucky enough to enjoy a fantastic dinner at my friend’s apartment right in the center of Times Square. For the entire evening I sported a What Goes Around Comes Around silk sleeveless jumper with a vintage Chanel chain belt and gold Chanel shoes. Elegance is the only way to go to on New Years. Mid evening I subwayed downtown to the Jane Hotel for their chic celebration. Highlight was by far the champagne toast at the New Year. Absolutely no better place and way to ring in 2012. Night finished at the Westway not too far away. Completely successful New Years. 2012 is going to be the best year yet. I know it.
- Happy birthday Miss fanbrest @ The Soho Building instagram.com/p/rAk6Syj9Wh/ 15 hours ago
- The greatest place in the world. @ Tomoe Sushi instagram.com/p/q-aSf0j9S3/ 1 day ago
- #fbf so good to see this one tonight! @TheRealJatzen @ Jerz instagram.com/p/q5KNGEj9Wx/ 3 days ago
- RT @APC_USA: Staff at the A.P.C. Wythe Hotel Pop-up Shop http://t.co/pV8vtUIaSk 3 days ago
- And he's off 😭 @ Apc instagram.com/p/q2h1K5D9UA/ 4 days ago