Still insanely busy. Sorry to disappoint folks! But very very exciting news. I signed the lease on my first very own studio apartment today. I am not going to reveal the actual location but it’s pretty damn good. Close to all the best spots to eat in the city including: the Dutch, Once Upon a Tart, Pepe Rosso, Balthazar, Snack, Blue Ribbon & Miss Lily’s. I think that pretty much gives it away. I am one very lucky girl. Santa must like me or something.
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 10 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 20 hours ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago
- #TBT #graffiti in #Paris 🇫🇷 instagram.com/p/ZYIKdED9eT/ 1 day ago
- RT @APC_USA: Lining up for @APC_USA + @NIKE at Mercer Street NY http://t.co/bJvjWEKZVU 2 days ago