My first purchase in Paris. These fantastic Isabel Marant Pitt Jeans. Not only are they warm and comfortable, but the fit is absolutely perfect. Slouchy, distressed & tapered. So good. And for Marant, their price tag is not too hefty. As for what I want to buy. I could buy both the entire American Retro store and The Kooples store. Both such chic French street brands. The two Kooples tops below are necessities.
- Hotel Amour #latergram #paris @ Hotel Amour instagram.com/p/419EdUj9bZ/ 13 hours ago
- Best sandwiches mmmm 🍞 @ Chezaline instagram.com/p/4yyDL1j9UV/ 1 day ago
- Thanks for the view @alexandrabari99 @ Rue Charlot instagram.com/p/4uf8sQD9Sa/ 3 days ago
- Paris 13eme @ Moulin des Pres instagram.com/p/4tv6Iqj9Rf/ 3 days ago
- Anniversaire sur Seine. Happy happy Kat! @ La Péniche-Théâtre LA BALEINE BLANCHE instagram.com/p/4sE7dmD9Ye/ 4 days ago