My first purchase in Paris. These fantastic Isabel Marant Pitt Jeans. Not only are they warm and comfortable, but the fit is absolutely perfect. Slouchy, distressed & tapered. So good. And for Marant, their price tag is not too hefty. As for what I want to buy. I could buy both the entire American Retro store and The Kooples store. Both such chic French street brands. The two Kooples tops below are necessities.
- Just posted a photo @ SoHo instagram.com/p/tNxWc7j9aB/ 15 hours ago
- I preordered. Did you? @ Apple Store, SoHo instagram.com/p/tILZAdj9bM/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tAxTa_D9Z6/ 5 days ago
- Where all Mondays should begin. @beardedyogi @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/s9zmrGj9YG/ 6 days ago
- I miss u 🇫🇷 @ Place des Vosges instagram.com/p/s8Zl90j9bU/ 1 week ago