My first purchase in Paris. These fantastic Isabel Marant Pitt Jeans. Not only are they warm and comfortable, but the fit is absolutely perfect. Slouchy, distressed & tapered. So good. And for Marant, their price tag is not too hefty. As for what I want to buy. I could buy both the entire American Retro store and The Kooples store. Both such chic French street brands. The two Kooples tops below are necessities.
- Things found upstate: #clothing and #crap instagram.com/p/qu0GjhD9Xm/ 17 hours ago
- I'm home @ Vanderbilt Mansion, Hyde Park, Ny instagram.com/p/qrRE0AD9Vk/ 2 days ago
- This @ Crosby St instagram.com/p/qkoE6AD9f0/ 4 days ago
- Today at a glance. #kanye instagram.com/p/qjYNRZj9eQ/ 5 days ago
- Not a bad mid day change of scenery. @apc_france #apc @ Wythe Hotel instagram.com/p/qe03XsD9Uz/ 6 days ago