My first purchase in Paris. These fantastic Isabel Marant Pitt Jeans. Not only are they warm and comfortable, but the fit is absolutely perfect. Slouchy, distressed & tapered. So good. And for Marant, their price tag is not too hefty. As for what I want to buy. I could buy both the entire American Retro store and The Kooples store. Both such chic French street brands. The two Kooples tops below are necessities.
- ☁️☁️☁️ @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tk7M8aD9Se/ 19 hours ago
- Jersey instagram.com/p/tfdtCRj9TP/ 2 days ago
- Happy Rosh @ Totto Ramen 51 instagram.com/p/tYw_eyD9SK/ 5 days ago
- Afternoon light @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tTkKLMD9c-/ 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ SoHo instagram.com/p/tNxWc7j9aB/ 1 week ago