My first purchase in Paris. These fantastic Isabel Marant Pitt Jeans. Not only are they warm and comfortable, but the fit is absolutely perfect. Slouchy, distressed & tapered. So good. And for Marant, their price tag is not too hefty. As for what I want to buy. I could buy both the entire American Retro store and The Kooples store. Both such chic French street brands. The two Kooples tops below are necessities.
- Yesterday on the canal. @ Canal Saint-Martin instagram.com/p/69b6LmD9d0Z_… 12 hours ago
- The beautiful Vanessa Seward boutique! 👏🏻 vanessaseward instagram.com/p/65X_cJD9bQ4C… 2 days ago
- #tbt Belcastel. instagram.com/p/625r_7D9XZ-c… 3 days ago
- Rainy last day of vacation. @ Rue de Poitou instagram.com/p/6uEYU4j9cnoe… 6 days ago
- Back here for a while. #latergram #paris @ Sacré-Cœur, Paris instagram.com/p/6sGK_9j9fs3k… 1 week ago