My first purchase in Paris. These fantastic Isabel Marant Pitt Jeans. Not only are they warm and comfortable, but the fit is absolutely perfect. Slouchy, distressed & tapered. So good. And for Marant, their price tag is not too hefty. As for what I want to buy. I could buy both the entire American Retro store and The Kooples store. Both such chic French street brands. The two Kooples tops below are necessities.
- Happy birthday Miss fanbrest @ The Soho Building instagram.com/p/rAk6Syj9Wh/ 11 hours ago
- The greatest place in the world. @ Tomoe Sushi instagram.com/p/q-aSf0j9S3/ 1 day ago
- #fbf so good to see this one tonight! @TheRealJatzen @ Jerz instagram.com/p/q5KNGEj9Wx/ 3 days ago
- RT @APC_USA: Staff at the A.P.C. Wythe Hotel Pop-up Shop http://t.co/pV8vtUIaSk 3 days ago
- And he's off 😭 @ Apc instagram.com/p/q2h1K5D9UA/ 4 days ago