Newest and coolest thing. Marc Jacobs has teamed up with Aid for Aids. This non-profit organization provides support for those with HIV/AIDS around the told and immigrants in the US through medication and education. Marc Jacobs just released his second generation t-shirts, which include drawings created by their children. There is an event happening on next Wednesday (October 26) from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. It will be at the AFAI office located on 515 Greenwich Street suite #506. The t-shirts are available for purchase at the Marc Jacobs store on Bleeker Street. Great cause. Dope t’s. Check it.
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 18 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 22 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 1 day ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago