Breaking news people. Macy’s and Matthew Williamson are teaming up to launch a collection on April 13th! The collection will include 30 pieces: dresses, blouses, scarves, leather jackets and evening wear. Williamson comments, “he collection aims to capture the essence of the mainline brand, with a focus on effortless glamour; dynamic prints; loosely structured silhouettes, and pops of strong colour.” The collection will be catered towards a younger customer. Pieces will begin at $50.00. Macy’s rep says, “The most important thing is finding designers that best represent what the trends are of the moment. This spring, the Seventies prints and colours are strong influences, and Matthew exudes those. He is tremendous at pops of strong colour and he does dynamic prints reminiscent of the Seventies and the disco era.” YAY. I am psyched.
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 8 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 18 hours ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago
- #TBT #graffiti in #Paris 🇫🇷 instagram.com/p/ZYIKdED9eT/ 1 day ago
- RT @APC_USA: Lining up for @APC_USA + @NIKE at Mercer Street NY http://t.co/bJvjWEKZVU 2 days ago