Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 5 hours ago
- Charlot. instagram.com/p/-gDl6pD9ac/ 1 day ago
- Paris by night. instagram.com/p/-ezC_nD9en/ 2 days ago
- Monday night treat. #patisserie #paris @ Liberté Pâtisserie-Boulangerie instagram.com/p/-b-13BD9Wa/ 3 days ago
- Sunday. @ Passage des Abbesses instagram.com/p/-ZEpbPj9bd/ 4 days ago