Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Just posted a photo @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tAxTa_D9Z6/ 1 day ago
- Where all Mondays should begin. @beardedyogi @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/s9zmrGj9YG/ 2 days ago
- I miss u 🇫🇷 @ Place des Vosges instagram.com/p/s8Zl90j9bU/ 3 days ago
- Never forget. @ Low Steps instagram.com/p/sziBXBj9UZ/ 6 days ago
- New York. @ Four Seasons Hotel New York instagram.com/p/stNO6Uj9eA/ 1 week ago