Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- See ya in a week #Paris #tbt @ Paris instagram.com/p/lNGIU8j9Q9/ 1 day ago
- Good morning. @ West Village instagram.com/p/lH9eCcj9YH/ 3 days ago
- #school @ Barnard Hall instagram.com/p/lFqONzj9dO/ 4 days ago
- Little visit @ 108 instagram.com/p/lCwLGwj9Wr/ 5 days ago
- Domesticated. @ L.A. Burrito instagram.com/p/k-0w20D9eo/ 1 week ago