Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- #tbt Venezia instagram.com/p/m6LaP5j9au/ 21 hours ago
- Still speechless. @ ABC Cocina instagram.com/p/m5JXsjD9Ue/ 1 day ago
- Speechless. @ ABC Cocina instagram.com/p/m37_JBD9X-/ 1 day ago
- Speechless. @ ABC Cocina instagram.com/p/m3va9RD9Wj/ 1 day ago
- 🌺🌸🌷 !! @ Diana Center at Barnard instagram.com/p/m0Mvcsj9f3/ 3 days ago