Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Last few days at this place @ Joe Columbia instagram.com/p/voQQ0gD9UP/ 3 hours ago
- V @ Lovely Day instagram.com/p/vmZ-olD9Wg/ 20 hours ago
- Missing mornings like this. #regram @ Ladurée instagram.com/p/veEYsgD9VZ/ 4 days ago
- Sunday morning. @ 108 instagram.com/p/vdvRZ9D9aW/ 4 days ago
- Montclair 👌 @ 108 instagram.com/p/vbhGJYj9YQ/ 5 days ago