Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- The amazing vanessaseward SS16 show! 👌🏻 and miss hazelcrew @ Mona Bismarck American Center for Art &… instagram.com/p/8gSphJD9U3/ 1 day ago
- Post vanessaseward ss16 show! #vanessaseward @ Mona Bismarck American Center for Art & Culture instagram.com/p/8fszYHD9Uk/ 1 day ago
- These pretty girls. #latergram #apc #pe16 #pfw instagram.com/p/8bcDtuD9T9/ 3 days ago
- Spent all day with this pretty girl hazelcrew #regram @apc_france #apc instagram.com/p/8Y4TR7j9fO/ 4 days ago
- Presentation day! @apc_france #apc instagram.com/p/8YbuBwj9aR/ 4 days ago