Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Simple pleasures. instagram.com/p/5xVUA8j9Yl3R… 18 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ La galerie D'en Face instagram.com/p/5uqGycD9QeSp… 1 day ago
- Rainy day Marais instagram.com/p/5sGBdKj9SDVe… 2 days ago
- Welcome to the block obladicafe instagram.com/p/5m7Ea2j9Yw/ 4 days ago
- Home. instagram.com/p/5h6mMCj9ZM/ 6 days ago