Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- #Bonsoir ☁️⛅️ instagram.com/p/z0Ht2ED9bW/ 14 hours ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/zzL06Bj9b6/ 23 hours ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Île Saint-Louis instagram.com/p/zxs8o-D9RA/ 1 day ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/zvOvLGj9YD/ 2 days ago
- 😍 @ Plan B Original Food Paris instagram.com/p/zr0oDKD9e7/ 3 days ago