Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- #legality. instagram.com/p/hyuulHj9bO/ 14 hours ago
- 🎎 #Snow and Modo 🙏 @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/hvediWj9VL/ 1 day ago
- Gloom @ Dodge Hall - Columbia University instagram.com/p/htSJpND9aQ/ 2 days ago
- 👍 Sunday. @ The Pop Up Flea instagram.com/p/hrC3tgD9YR/ 3 days ago
- RT @bwog: *New York's hottest club: Butler 4 days ago