Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Yes. @ Reynard instagram.com/p/sSkNHHD9Zf/ 2 days ago
- Good morning Sullivan @ Vesuvio Playground instagram.com/p/sPd0A-j9Tw/ 3 days ago
- Bakeri 😍🍞 @ Bakeri instagram.com/p/sLGN9Vj9Uz/ 5 days ago
- Old stomping grounds @dvf @ DVF New York instagram.com/p/sI39_8j9Xu/ 6 days ago
- This guy. instagram.com/p/sGcHHkD9ci/ 1 week ago