Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- See you tomorrow LA! ☀️ #tbt instagram.com/p/rHnf0hD9Y_/ 2 hours ago
- The most beautiful Wednesday. @ Wythe Hotel instagram.com/p/rFbiCdD9W-/ 23 hours ago
- Happy birthday Miss fanbrest @ The Soho Building instagram.com/p/rAk6Syj9Wh/ 2 days ago
- The greatest place in the world. @ Tomoe Sushi instagram.com/p/q-aSf0j9S3/ 3 days ago
- #fbf so good to see this one tonight! @TheRealJatzen @ Jerz instagram.com/p/q5KNGEj9Wx/ 5 days ago