Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- ☺️ instagram.com/p/r96uTNj9eU/ 11 hours ago
- 🍷 @ Sant Ambroeus SoHo instagram.com/p/r79H4gj9bN/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/r2_J7xD9W-/ 3 days ago
- Dumbo sunset @ Brooklyn Bridge instagram.com/p/r0YHmFD9QC/ 4 days ago
- Sullivan @ Soho/Greenwich Village, NYC instagram.com/p/rz6BgEj9SA/ 4 days ago