Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Tis the season @ 108 instagram.com/p/w4uscKj9dx/ 1 hour ago
- My dude #thesis ✔️ @ Albertine Books in French and English instagram.com/p/wwv9YTj9aU/ 3 days ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/wuf21JD9V9/ 4 days ago
- Last academic day at this place ✌️ @ Columbia University instagram.com/p/wrryx2D9VY/ 5 days ago
- Last academic day in Morningside 👍 @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/wrNKBGD9Ue/ 5 days ago