Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- laguinguettedangele lunch in the #tuilleries with mbyates2 ☺️🍪☀️ @ Jardin Des Tuileries instagram.com/p/4pEpq4D9eF/ 1 day ago
- Street art. Paris 13 instagram.com/p/4e-sIXj9Sk/ 4 days ago
- SS16 @apc_france bravo! @mrlouiswong #apc instagram.com/p/4cep7kj9S9/ 5 days ago
- From where I sat today. instagram.com/p/4UmDamj9Qb/ 1 week ago
- ⛅️🌙 instagram.com/p/4R-AGTD9Rf/ 1 week ago