Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- My favorite @ rue Saintonge instagram.com/p/3ToWstD9eU/ 7 hours ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Rue De Normandie instagram.com/p/3RwuoEj9aU/ 1 day ago
- #latergram instagram.com/p/3PIl4uj9dJ/ 2 days ago
- #latergram #Berlin instagram.com/p/3J22IND9Y4/ 4 days ago
- @apc_france #Berlin #latergram instagram.com/p/3HRiK2j9XT/ 5 days ago