Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Montclair fall 🍂🌰 @ 108 instagram.com/p/uX47RIj9eM/ 1 day ago
- Pretending to be @carterchase_7 @ 108 instagram.com/p/uVkj4Kj9aK/ 2 days ago
- I see you 🗽 @ Eagle Rock Reservation instagram.com/p/uTcgGRj9QX/ 2 days ago
- That 📱 quality 📷 instagram.com/p/uQ7N2tD9YS/ 3 days ago
- Fall rain. instagram.com/p/uNuT7MD9Vg/ 5 days ago