Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- My happiest of places. modoyoganyc @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/utf50SD9Qo/ 1 day ago
- Fall suburban sunrise 🍂🌰🌔 @ 108 instagram.com/p/up39IeD9YC/ 3 days ago
- Fall suburban sunrise 🍂🌰🌔 @ 108 instagram.com/p/up3CXfj9WX/ 3 days ago
- #brunch ✔️ @ ABC Kitchen instagram.com/p/un5cRvD9Zo/ 3 days ago
- And so it begins..... #thesistime 🙈 instagram.com/p/ulXA1uD9Qo/ 4 days ago