Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Happy birthday to another beautiful October 23 baby Miss gabidolceb 💖🍷❤️ love ya! @ Tiny's instagram.com/p/uidzovj9Ys/ 18 hours ago
- Happy birthday to my inspiration, my strength and my best friend. Happy birthday mbyates2 I love you!… instagram.com/p/ufsDC4D9f8/ 1 day ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/ua5l33D9aN/ 3 days ago
- Montclair fall 🍂🌰 @ 108 instagram.com/p/uX47RIj9eM/ 4 days ago
- Pretending to be @carterchase_7 @ 108 instagram.com/p/uVkj4Kj9aK/ 5 days ago