Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- ☁️☁️☁️ @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tk7M8aD9Se/ 1 day ago
- Jersey instagram.com/p/tfdtCRj9TP/ 3 days ago
- Happy Rosh @ Totto Ramen 51 instagram.com/p/tYw_eyD9SK/ 6 days ago
- Afternoon light @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tTkKLMD9c-/ 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ SoHo instagram.com/p/tNxWc7j9aB/ 1 week ago