Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- 😗 @ Bastille instagram.com/p/7LaKq8D9Xl7s… 49 minutes ago
- Rodez #latergram @ Musée Soulages instagram.com/p/7JBtA7j9Tlam… 23 hours ago
- Paris sky. @ Île de la Cité instagram.com/p/7Dkk1rD9XrD-… 3 days ago
- Sunday's. @ Rue de Turenne instagram.com/p/7BB090D9SXza… 4 days ago
- Yesterday on the canal. @ Canal Saint-Martin instagram.com/p/69b6LmD9d0Z_… 5 days ago