Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Interiors and exteriors instagram.com/p/Znxy8Qj9YZ/ 18 hours ago
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 1 day ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 1 day ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 2 days ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 2 days ago