Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- I'm home. @ Taqueria Candelaria, rue Saintonge instagram.com/p/yPf4TFj9Qi/ 1 day ago
- Goodbye sweet 107 Sullivan. You will be missed. @ Sullivan Mews - Manhattan Skyline instagram.com/p/yM6m7jj9dn/ 2 days ago
- See you this weekend Paris! 🇫🇷✈️ @ The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel instagram.com/p/yK58dbj9Xm/ 2 days ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/yKIokRD9XT/ 3 days ago
- Morning #complete modoyoganyc @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/yE-pcZj9ee/ 5 days ago