Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Mid day touch ups instagram.com/p/qxAUi_j9Yc/ 18 hours ago
- Things found upstate: #clothing and #crap instagram.com/p/qu0GjhD9Xm/ 1 day ago
- I'm home @ Vanderbilt Mansion, Hyde Park, Ny instagram.com/p/qrRE0AD9Vk/ 2 days ago
- This @ Crosby St instagram.com/p/qkoE6AD9f0/ 5 days ago
- Today at a glance. #kanye instagram.com/p/qjYNRZj9eQ/ 6 days ago