Two words: simple elegance. Traditional garments are pervading the catwalks. The black silhouettes at the Celine show this weekend brought back a level of old school glamour, the collection was entirely subtle and classic. The Costume National show was separated into 4 chromatic groupings, and were set against black. Very David Bowie and Twiggy (the designer’s inspiration). Last but not least, Hermès captured luxury through garments, as usual. I loved the opulent kaftas, kimonos and kurtas. Looooovely.
- Vient de publier une photo @ Butte Au Caille instagram.com/p/1_cxg2D9TC/ 4 hours ago
- 🍷🍕😻 #Sunday #pizza #grazie @ Grazie instagram.com/p/18nkYsD9YN/ 1 day ago
- 🌔 @ Hotel Amour instagram.com/p/157KqLj9R7/ 2 days ago
- #sunny day off with mbyates2 @ Rue Charlot instagram.com/p/12Xr6uj9e6/ 3 days ago
- #jeudi #soir @ Rue de Saintonge instagram.com/p/11NJB0j9d4/ 4 days ago