This is a truly fabulous shoe. From the second I saw it in early February at Otte in New York, I fell in love. It’s the Alexander Wang Kasia. While it also comes in off white and black, this deep burgundy is the only way to go. It doesn’t scream, but it makes a statement. The wedge is 115 mm and they have a leather sole. They retail for $550.00, which is a bit pricy, but compared to the Miu Miu’s and Prada’s of the world, NOT bad. Can’t wait to see that bright sunshine.
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 13 hours ago
- Lower east side at dusk. instagram.com/p/Zf5ZNAD9bw/ 15 hours ago
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 1 day ago
- Most #inspirational #purchase to date. 😍🇫🇷🙏 instagram.com/p/Zddr-2j9VT/ 1 day ago
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 2 days ago