Sexy. Check. Celebrity Appearance. Check. An overall entertaining show. Check. So I guess you could say I was pleased with Thierry Mugler’s Fall runway show. Definitely took the win for the best fashion show on the opening day of Paris Fashion week. The garments were sheer and dark; clearly communicating a risque message, which worked for Mugler. The show was Gaga’s first runway appearance. Apparently even Gaga gets butterflies before a runway show. “You have no idea how much respect I have for you and for all the models, which is why I’m so f**king nervous,” said Gaga. Can’t wait to see what is to come this Paris fashion week. PFW is always my favorite.
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 16 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 19 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 1 day ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago