When this fabulous little boutique opened up in the Short Hills Mall, I quickly became addicted. The store carries a variety of brands and clothing. Not only do they have a few of their individually standing brands (which are GREAT prices), but they also carry other designer favorites such as J Brand, Vanessa Bruno & Cynthia Vincent. The Canadian born company already have US brick & mortar sights in Chicago, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle. Their sight on Spring and Broadway, soon to open, is the best location yet. See the brochure above on how you can preview Aritzia in the city now! Yahoo. Psyched.
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 7 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 11 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 1 day ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago