Let’s take it back to the girly basics: truly my Spring inspiration. I am a huge fan of Rebecca Taylor’s Spring collection. The girly silhouettes flatter any figure and will ALWAYS look great. Her micro-pleat chiffon skirts are sexy long and sheer. It’s a full skirt moment people. In addition, Rebecca’s silky blouses are great with jeans and a strappy sandal. Small bites of bright color are also major this spring. Getcha bright orange dress out and wear it with confidence! I’m psyched.
- Interiors and exteriors instagram.com/p/Znxy8Qj9YZ/ 5 hours ago
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 1 day ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 1 day ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 1 day ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 2 days ago