Some get lucky on Valentine’s day, and others don’t. The Row clearly took the cake over Marc Jacobs. I absolutely loved the Row’s collection this year. The collection was full of total and complete show stoppers. I can only say one word: FABULOUS. Tailoring was the name of the game, each silhouette was done to perfection. While most of the garments were rather minimalist, the fur transformed the collection into something memorable and outrageous. Unfortunately, Marc Jacobs did not fair quite as well. To be honest, the embellishments on most of his garments looked to me like fish scales, and the colors did not do these fish justice. And the latex, come on now. I had hoped to see something girly and fresh, not something reminiscent of the Dead Sea. C’mon Marc.
- J’arrive instagram.com/p/ySdbnpj9VM/ 15 hours ago
- I'm home. @ Taqueria Candelaria, rue Saintonge instagram.com/p/yPf4TFj9Qi/ 1 day ago
- Goodbye sweet 107 Sullivan. You will be missed. @ Sullivan Mews - Manhattan Skyline instagram.com/p/yM6m7jj9dn/ 2 days ago
- See you this weekend Paris! 🇫🇷✈️ @ The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel instagram.com/p/yK58dbj9Xm/ 3 days ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/yKIokRD9XT/ 3 days ago