Yes, I may be drinking the Alexander Wang kool aid …but his show was totally fab. Wang pushed the envelop successfully. “We’re looking at where can we push our language further,” said Wang himself. And he did push the Wang language further, he took his vision and brand to the next level without sacrificing anything. As for the inspiration of the collection, Wang commented “we’re almost poking fun at decadence and luxury.” To be honest, the collection speaks for itself. I suggest you visit style.com to examine it.
- The greatest place in the world. @ Tomoe Sushi instagram.com/p/q-aSf0j9S3/ 19 hours ago
- #fbf so good to see this one tonight! @TheRealJatzen @ Jerz instagram.com/p/q5KNGEj9Wx/ 2 days ago
- RT @APC_USA: Staff at the A.P.C. Wythe Hotel Pop-up Shop http://t.co/pV8vtUIaSk 3 days ago
- And he's off 😭 @ Apc instagram.com/p/q2h1K5D9UA/ 3 days ago
- I spy! @ Wythe Hotel instagram.com/p/q11r3ZD9XR/ 4 days ago