Yes, I may be drinking the Alexander Wang kool aid …but his show was totally fab. Wang pushed the envelop successfully. “We’re looking at where can we push our language further,” said Wang himself. And he did push the Wang language further, he took his vision and brand to the next level without sacrificing anything. As for the inspiration of the collection, Wang commented “we’re almost poking fun at decadence and luxury.” To be honest, the collection speaks for itself. I suggest you visit style.com to examine it.
- J’arrive instagram.com/p/ySdbnpj9VM/ 56 minutes ago
- I'm home. @ Taqueria Candelaria, rue Saintonge instagram.com/p/yPf4TFj9Qi/ 1 day ago
- Goodbye sweet 107 Sullivan. You will be missed. @ Sullivan Mews - Manhattan Skyline instagram.com/p/yM6m7jj9dn/ 2 days ago
- See you this weekend Paris! 🇫🇷✈️ @ The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel instagram.com/p/yK58dbj9Xm/ 2 days ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/yKIokRD9XT/ 3 days ago