Yes, I may be drinking the Alexander Wang kool aid …but his show was totally fab. Wang pushed the envelop successfully. “We’re looking at where can we push our language further,” said Wang himself. And he did push the Wang language further, he took his vision and brand to the next level without sacrificing anything. As for the inspiration of the collection, Wang commented “we’re almost poking fun at decadence and luxury.” To be honest, the collection speaks for itself. I suggest you visit style.com to examine it.
- The last semester commences 🙈 @ Columbia University instagram.com/p/scYM8Lj9cj/ 18 hours ago
- Yes. @ Reynard instagram.com/p/sSkNHHD9Zf/ 4 days ago
- Good morning Sullivan @ Vesuvio Playground instagram.com/p/sPd0A-j9Tw/ 5 days ago
- Bakeri 😍🍞 @ Bakeri instagram.com/p/sLGN9Vj9Uz/ 1 week ago
- Old stomping grounds @dvf @ DVF New York instagram.com/p/sI39_8j9Xu/ 1 week ago